New Year, New Location, New Beginnings

2018!

I can not believe that it is 2018, already.  It will take me months to remember to write the date correctly, but I am already enjoying the hope that comes along with a new year.

Since my last post, we moved to the opposite side of the country, had to pause our homeschool for months during the move, and began a new life on the East Coast. 

I MISS GOOD COFFEE, PRETTY MOUNTAINS, AND CLOUDS

Phew... Whining over.  It really has been a rough transition, though.  The children and I still struggle daily with missing our friends and family back in Washington and trying to be positive about things here.  I am hoping that putting experience to "paper" will help me to see just how blessed we are no matter where we live.

We are still in our first semester of school for the 2017-2018 school year.  Combining several weeks and skipping non-essential classes will help us catch up, but for now, we are wading through some remedial skill work.  I purchased several amazing Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) products, and plan to build some strength in areas all four of the children are weak in.  We are continuing our regular schoolwork as well.  I plan to post our curriculum choices, daily schedule, and some other basic posts soon.  

I hope your 2018 started well and that you join me in our journey this year.  Time is flying by, and these years are so precious. I don't want to miss a moment.

Blessings,
Blu

Comments